As part of For Your Info, at Tkm Consulting we’re delighted to launch the new Essentials Collection – an online, on demand package of essential learning for anyone involved in data protection, information governance or managing essential work records.
When we asked our customers what they wanted to see, the focus was on records management, Freedom of Information and, of course, data protection, so that’s where we’ve started.
All courses offer:
- Online and on demand learning
- Approximately 30 minutes of video content and suggested activities for each course
- A total of 2 months to complete the course from the date of purchase
- Individual access to one course for just £25
- Individual access to all three courses for just £55 (saving £20!)
- Corporate licences are also available – get in touch for bulk discounts
Records Management covers the difference between records and information, how, when and where to file your records, retention and disposal and tips for keeping your information secure.
Data Protection – find out which data counts as ‘personal data’, discover more about data protection principles, data subject rights, key organisational requirements, the ICO and personal data breaches.
Freedom of Information topics include freedom of information rights and duties, handling requests, the information search and appeals and enforcement.
Getting started is easy – simply buy online, set up your learning account and start your learning at your own pace.
If it’s corporate licences you need, please get in touch for some great deals – and set your team off on their learning journey today!