If you’re keen to progress your career but can’t commit to training on set dates, this is for you.
We have made our BSC Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection available as an online, on demand course so that you can study at your own pace.
This is an advanced level BCS Practitioner Certificate for UK-based data protection compliance and data protection professionals. Ideally, to join the course you’ll need a basic understanding of UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and some previous experience of working within the realm of data protection, although there are plenty of links to resources to bring you up to speed if you don’t have this experience.
By the end of the course, you will have:
- An understanding of the key requirements of the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act 2018
- An appreciation of individual and organisational responsibilities
- The ability to understand and apply the rights of the data subject and appreciate the implications of this
- The knowledge to demonstrate and understand the position, role and responsibilities of the data protection officer
- The knowledge and skills required to pass the BCS Practitioner Certification in Data Protection
The online, on demand BSC Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection is available for just £1,450 plus VAT and provides:
- Over 30 hours of content and supported activities plus suggested reading to cover the all of the BCS syllabus requirements
- Digital and hard copy materials
- Course handbook (hard copy)
- Learner support via email throughout the course
- 1-2-1 revision session
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection registration and assessment fee
- Access to the learning management system for a year